Georgiou are a national civil and building construction company with offices in Perth, Brisbane and Sydney. Their construction services serve a broad range of clients in both the government and private sector. Georgiou engaged IMS to provide People & Performance (HR) and Connect consulting services.
IMS Service Provisions
Over a 7-month project, IMS provided the following services:
- Process and Productivity audit used to identify bottlenecks in Georgiou’s current processes and procedures and identify opportunities for automation and enhancement
- Business requirements analysis to determine what solutions would best support Georgiou in the future
- The team worked with the Executive Leadership Team and the Human Resources function to scope requirements, processes, procedures and current systems
- Prepare documentation for RFI
- Manage the vendor engagement, assessment and selection process for Human Capital Management Systems, HR systems and Time and Attendance systems
- Provided a bespoke assessment for the stakeholders during vendor presentations
- Provided an in depth analytics report to demonstrate vendor capability.
- Identified multiple process bottlenecks, with the average cost over $260, 000 per annum
- Identified suitable vendors across Time & Attendance and Human Capital Management
- Calculated an estimated 7-year ROI of $2 million.
Justin Prince – Project Supervisor
Rhiannon Compton – Project Manager and Senior Adviser