The Chiyoda Joint Venture (CJV) an unincorporated joint venture between Chiyoda Corporation, CB&I Group Ltd and Saipem S.p.A. CJV was established to undertake Engineering Procurement and Construction (“EPC”) activities for the downstream onshore component of the Browse LNG Development Project for Woodside Energy Limited (WEL).
The proposed Browse Project had an upstream (offshore) and downstream (onshore) component, and included three floating gas and liquids platforms, a central processing facility in shallow water, and an onshore LNG and condensate production and export facility at the Western Australian Government’s Browse LNG Precinct.
IMS was contracted by CJV to support the FEED and Extended FEED scopes of work supporting the downstream component through the delivery of Industrial Relations (IR) and Human Resource (HR) Management Services commencing in 2011 and continuing through to April 2013 when the WEL JV Partners determined the development of an onshore production facility was not commercially viable.
IMS Service Provision
• Development of the EPC HR/IR Management Platform
• Development of the suite of IR and HR policy, procedure and processes for the execution of HR and IR from an EPC perspective inclusive of subcontractor management expectations.
• Subcontractor IR assessments
• Development of a Project Framework Agreement strategy and execution plan
• Provision of technical HR and IR support and advice to the Project team