Integrated Managed Services provides Contractor Management and Project Services and resources to its client, Alcoa of Australia Ltd, at each of its Refinery locations in the southern corridor from Perth.
Applications are invited from experienced supervisors or more senior management personnel who will be required to have flexibility to be a part of the IMS Shutdown Team for Day / Night Shifts for the Shutdown Program across the Kwinana, Pinjarra and Wagerup Refinery locations.
A minimum 10 years’ experience is required in the management and supervision of contractor shutdown activities in a brownfields process environment.
Key Tasks / Skills required:
* Supervision of contractors
* Confined Space Entry Leader tasks
* Alcoa Responsible Person duties
* Compliance management of contractors in Alcoa EH&S standards and procedures
* Strong planning and risk assessment skills
* Focus on productivity and performance improvements
A current nationally accredited Certificate for Enter and Work in Confined Spaces RIIWHS202D is required for this role together with undertaking pre-requisite additional inductions / CSE Leader training.
Please contact IMS Recruitment Team for further information.