- Register Expression of Interest
- Future ongoing work
- Alcoa Refinery Locations, Western Australia
IMS provides Contractor Management, Project Services and resources to its Client, Alcoa of Australia Ltd, at each of its Alumina Refinery locations in the southern corridor from Perth.
Expressions of Interest are being sought from candidates who live and wish to work in the region south of Perth, and who have substantial experience in the management and supervision of contractors involved in executing electrical and other scopes of work for maintenance and capital works in a large industrial processing environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage controls and forecasts budgeting activities and preparation of detailed work scopes and packages of work;
- Manage the administration of contracts including conducting weekly progress meetings with contractors and/or contracted service providers, managing scope changes within approved contract variations;
- Manage inspections to ensure that work is performed according to approved plans, drawings, specifications, budgets, schedules and EH&S standards; Inspect and reports on installations and alterations of work to assure that approved materials are used and the quality of workmanship;
- Direct and verify corrections on items that are not in compliance; Observe and validate tests of installations, equipment, and materials and completion of ITP for each work package;
- Coordinate the worksite access between contractor(s) and operations, inclusive of isolation and other permitting requirements;
- Coordinate and report on all aspects of assigned projects / services, including co-ordination between contractors;
- Monitor the application of labour, materials and equipment; Planning, scheduling and co-ordination of shutdowns, tie-ins and commissioning and associated interfaces between contractors and operations.
Skills & Experience
- A Grade Electrical Licence is essential
- HV Switching Certificate
- Cert IV in Frontline Management (as a minimum)
- Substantial field-based supervision and contractor management experience
- Work productivity management
- Safety verification and compliance
- Computer skills are essential with Intm/Adv skills in MS Excel
How to Apply
Please contact the IMS Head Office on (08) 6310 5888 to learn more, or select the “Apply” now to submit your Expression of Interest for future roles.