By recruitment, we mean your people, your candidates and your bottom line.
So let me ask you something….
How many candidates do you receive per advertised role? (I’m guessing with the unemployment rate on the up and up, there’s a few more!)
How many of those candidates meet the minimum role requirements?
How long does it take you to get to the final candidate?
How often is the candidate the right fit for the role AND your organisation?
How often does the candidate last for more than a year?
Most of us find recruitment time consuming, arduous, and tedious. Why?
- You’ve gone through your excel spreadsheet titled, “Talent Pool” and after searching through a poorly designed database put together by your summer intern, you give up. You turn to online job boards.
- You create the perfect job ad, almost certain that it will deter those without the essential requirements from applying (but it doesn’t)
- You spend hours trawling through CV’s that are poorly written, have the wrong company name on the cover letter, or don’t have the desired experience (but you have to look just to make sure they aren’t your needle in a haystack)
- You finally find the “perfect” candidate, they interview well, the boss loves them, their reference checks are excellent, and you hire them! Yay! Except… after onboarding and preliminary training, they aren’t a culture fit. Either they have turned the perfect synergy of your office into chaos, or they’ve come to the realisation that your company isn’t right for them (quiet tears from the recruiter ensue).
- You start the process again. The job ad is back up, and after only just letting all those candidates know that they weren’t right for the job, you’re dialling their number with the hopes they haven’t found another job.
What if we told you that it doesn’t have to be this way? What if your recruiter walked into the office each day, excited to look through the applications that came through overnight? (I promise, this isn’t a joke).
We’ve been trialing some new digital tools, so that we could find the unicorn of recruitment. And, we’ve found it. Not only that, but OUR recruiter skips (virtually, via MS Teams at the moment!) into the office every morning. Our unicorn has saved us time and money through one tiny little tool… It’s called MATCHD.
MATCHD is a front-end talent management tool that requires minimal set up (it took us less than a day!) and automates 80% of your recruitment process. But how? Automated screening. Role fit. Culture fit.
Using psychometrics, company-managed and personalised job role and culture profiles, MATCHD ranks applicants based on overall fit for your organisation with 96% accuracy from the minute their application is received.
IMS have been using MATCHD for 12 months for both internal and client recruitment and have not been disappointed.
It has shaved hours off our screening process, provided great touch points for interviews and reference checks and has provided a huge cost saving. Feedback from successful candidates has been positive; they’ve fit right into their team and role. Our clients love it because they can learn about the candidate in detail from the MATCHD report, and time from recruitment request to accepted offer has dramatically reduced.
MATCHD has transformed the way we do business. It has taken the guessing out of cultural alignment, validated our top candidates and changed the way we feel about recruitment.
Here’s a video of our Managing Director, Rick Reynolds, talking about how he’s found MATCHD:
If you want to learn more, reach out to our team today.